Welcome to the Academic Success Office at the University of Dallas!
To access our virtual tutoring and mentoring and writing lab resources, click 在这里.
We have a series of videos that introduces our office and resources.
Click on the relevant title to learn more!
The Academic Success Office equips students with tools to help them formulate plans,
improve study habits, manage their time, establish priorities, and communicate with
faculty, staff and their peers more effectively.
When you are struggling in a class, in all cases, the first thing you should do is
sit down with the professor teaching that class. To find your professor's office and
a list of office hours, check your syllabus. 如果你 have misplaced your syllabus or
the class has not yet started, click 在这里, on the employee directory, to find your professor's office, phone number, and e-mail. We'd recommend finding
all your professors' offices before classes begin.
After you've connected with your professors, please also reach out to our office for
You can meet in person or virtually with...
- Director of Academic Success, Dr. Matthew Spring, by clicking 在这里.
- Academic Success Advisor, Ms. Ana Henriquez, by clicking 在这里.
- Academic Success Advisor, Mr. Bryan De La Cruz, by clicking 在这里.
We’ll also reach out to you to assist you in overcoming low grades, inconsistent academic
performance, or a lack of a clear academic direction.
服务 offered include:
- Supporting students as they transition to 亚博yaboApp
- Helping students transform their time management and organizational skills
- Assessing students' current study strategies and suggesting refinements to those strategies
- Providing students with one-on-one advising
- Enhancing students' awareness of campus resources and events
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are resources only offered online? Are any resources offered on-ground?
- 资源 are offered both online and on-ground. In order to accommodate online-only
students, all resources will be accessible (to varying degrees) online. Additionally,
some resources may not be as easily accessible on-ground as in the past. 亚博yaboApp的重点
is making our services accessible to all students, no matter their situation. 如果你
are having any difficulty accessing resources, contact us today!
- Is Peer Tutoring online or on-ground?
- For the six subjects connected to the Tutoring Center (Economics, History, Philosophy,
Politics, Psychology, Theology), tutoring will be offered primarily on-ground, though
students may specifically request an online session via an email to the tutor.
- For schedules and locations for these and other subjects, check the Tutoring schedule
to see what hours they offer and if they are online or on-ground. When in doubt, email
Ms. Ana Henriquez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How do I access the schedules for all of these resources?
- Click on the "Tutoring Schedule" link in the blue nav bar to find the schedules for
peer tutoring, graduate mentoring and more!
- W在这里 do I go with questions?
- Are appointments with Academic Success staff online or in-person?